Sunday, March 9, 2008

Becky's First Post Of Her Life

Hey family! This "Matt's family" update is dedicated to Natalie. We feel really bad that she has been so bored. So here's to Natalie...

January was just too cold for Becky (me) to handle any longer, so after closing on my last Real Estate listing of the month... lets just say we took the money and ran to warmer weather. We took a quick trip to balmy California where the daily temperture was between 60-65. Because this was a quick trip we spent all our time in Disneyland. While we were there we had a family photo taken. What do you think? I haven't seen this much hair on Matt since highschool. Ty looks great with a goatee, Zack's coloring is a bit darker, and my abs have never looked better! I think this may be our next Christmas Card photo!


Here's a shout out to all March birthdays! Natalie on the 9th, Katie on the 12th, Stephanie on the 19th. Happy Birthday cute girls (young ladies)!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Zach must have matured in balmy California, he looks older than the rest of you.

Nicole said...

HI guys! I LOVE the family website!! So fun to see everyones post & comments. I sure can't wait to get this Christmas card this year. It is the best family picture, hands down!!!

Josh and Nikki said...

lookin' good.... :)