Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Haley Runae Scadlock

So here is my tag...it will be picture less because I am at work and well I don't have pictures here, but if you want pictures go and look and my blog. Any who I work and I go to school. Thursday is my last final!!!!!WAHOO!!! I'm stoked! I work in the accounting department at Fusion Imaging and I bill pretty much all day long. I do have a phone though if ya want to chat...pretty official huh? haha anyway... I love boating, reading, cooking, playing Super Mario, doing hair, shopping, eating, manly men, going on walks, and just playing around. I don't like mushrooms, shoes that aren't sandals, cold things, dirty faucets, when lotion is on the palms of my hands, and roosters. I won the NCAA championship trophy of our family!! ou ou! I also won it at work which added an extra 400 bones to my car fund! Oh I am looking for a car so if there are any good cheap cars that you know of that are for sale let me know! My major is Psychology the only problem is I don't know what I want to do with it, but I really enjoy learning about all of the psychotic people that we have in this world. I don't know my minor for sure yet, but I'm sure it'll work out just fine. I really enjoy sleeping and I love it! I can fall asleep pretty much anywhere, its great! I am really a relaxed person and don't get stressed out very easily, but if I do it doesn't look like I am because I just stop functioning. It is probably good that I don't get stressed out too often or else I think I would just fail to function altogether. I love hanging out with my immediate family! It is so much fun when we are all together just hanging out and making fun of each other! I also like hanging out with the extended family because lets face it we are fun people, and the lil kids are beyond entertaining! Well that is pretty much me. The End.
I tag NATALIE!!!

2 comments:

Josh and Nikki said...

you are....weird. i like it.

Becky said...

Trevor and Dain are right, you have way to much free time at work. love ya!