Sunday, September 14, 2008

New House

The brick and rock is complete on the outside of the house. It turned out really great. We love the look. The house has walls painted with a primer. Next will be tile setters, finishing wood work, wood flooring, cabinets, etc. Jeff is doing a great job keeping the project going and keeping track of all of the details.
xo Tibi

4 comments:

Tibi said...

Thats like the coolest, cutest house ever! Haha

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

I love the house! I can't wait to see the inside. We missed you last Sunday.

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Nikki, I love the background for the blog. Thanks for being our technical manager.

Nat said...

Whoa! Nikki seems to have a lot of time on her hands. Everytime I look at the blog it's completely different, bored? Mom you commented on your own post?? Tell dad that the house looks really good, I like it! It'll be cool to see it this weekend.