Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dev's Home!!

Well folks the kid is home. He actually got home on tuesday night, but since I had finals I haven't gotten to updating until now. His 18th birthday was yesterday, we didn't do anything special but were all glad we got to hang out at home and not in a hospital room. When he first got home I don't know who was more excited him or Molly. They were both very happy. So now we have a hospital bed in our family room, it greatly adds to the decor. He is moving his legs a little more and is trying to climb out of bed, this is a good sign because he is acting more like himself, but bad because if he ever does roll out of bed the only place to go is down. He is still on his antibiotic for his infection and he came home with a pic line so that we can give him the hard core meds, but he is improving! Kim sent him a little air gun that he is thoroughly enjoying shooting at me right now, thanks for that! so ya he's improving a little bit at a time but he will get there eventually.

PS- Big Shout out to Ryan and Holly who had adorable little Taya on Devin's Birthday! I hope I can get over there to see you guys soon!

Oops,I meant to post this on my blog and not the Willard one...oh well I'll post it on both.

1 comment:

Jessica Janae said...

Yaaay! Oh my goodness I am so glad that they finally found out what the problem is and he is starting to feel better! I love Dev, Happy Birthday!