

First of all, CONGRATS!! to Pierce and Haley. We are very excited for you two. J.Will and I are planning on coming up in May. We will be there for Haley's wedding and hopefully Pierce's. I am excited to see family. It gets a little lonely when family isn't so close.
J.Will is doing well. He is picking up sign language very quickly now, which is really fun. He loves to mimick facial expressions and sounds. He is still not crawling. He has decided that rolling is a better mode of transportation for now. Josh keeps showing him how to crawl, but he just isn't interested.
I am sure you all know that I am pregnant. I will be due in September. We are very excited to have another child join our family. I think J.Will is ready for a sibling to entertain and be entertained by.
We love and miss you all. We will be excited to see you in May.
Rox



3 comments:
He just keeps getting cuter and sweeter every day! Can't wait to see you!
J.Will looks so good and congrats and I can't wait to see you!
Haley's comment is really from me.
Post a Comment