Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wedding Favs

Congrats to Haley and Caleb!
It was a wonderful day and so fun to see everyone!

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures!
Haley and Brenda both deserve a medal for "putting up with" these boys!
So much fun and so much mischief, love them!
Devin loved playing with Haley's dress and was determined to have her flash everyone,
he sure knows how to keep people on their toes!

Thanks to some help from his older brothers Devin arrived looking sharp!

Our Family!










All the "Willard" boys. I love this one!
Zack, Brig and Jaxon had a blast with the photo booth!
Jake, Ty, Drew
It was fun to see this cute guy! (Beckham) I mean how much fun is he?
Haley looked soo beautiful!

How sweet is this!
Baylee, J Will, Kayla

Okay, you two are next, and I can't wait!
Love the socks!

3 comments:

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Great pics, Becky! Thanks so much for sharing them. I love the pics of the boys especially.

♥tori. said...

Yes, thank you for posting pictures. You are so on top of it. I love this family so much and am so happy to be the next newest addition!!

Nicole said...

Hailee looks GORGEOUS!!! It looks like it was a beautiful, fun, memorable day. We are so sad we couldn't make it. I wish we could have. I love all the pictures of the family, everyone looks great! So fun to have new additions to the Willard family. We miss everyone and hope to see you guys soon!