Thursday, February 7, 2008

2008 Home Construction


The architect just finished the final revisions on our house plans. We requested he pattern it after his plans of the house pictured above. We really like the character and depth of this rustic mountainous design. We are planning on knotty alder accents throughout the interior. I have tentativly scheduled to begin construction mid March if I can just get the city to approve the plans and issue a building permit. We will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I am assuming this is Jeff Maw...Are you still going to live in Bountiful? I would love to visit you guys up there. We might be coming up for Conference, so maybe we'll see you. The house is beautiful. I love knotty Alder- it will look so pretty.

Jeff said...

Your assumption is correct this is Jeff Maw. We would love you, Peter and fam to come visit. Yes we will still be in Bountiful.