Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Proud Grandma and Grandpa (Brenda and Wayne)

Wayne and I just got back from Des Moines and had a blast playing with the grandkids and spending time with Nathan and Kim. We even got the babies to ourselves for an evening so that Nathan and Kim could go on a real date. Gwen is so sweet and busy and Beckham is a joy, although I think he could be as busy as Gwen in a few months. As if their parents didn't already have their hands full.

Things at home while we were gone got interesting, Trevor has a kidney stone, Pierce hurt his knee playing ball and can hardly walk and Haley lost half of a crown while eating, but Devin did great, thanks to Haley.

Iowa is a great vacation destiny for February, I recommend it for everyone. (only if you aren't planning to work on your tan)

1 comment:

Josh and Nikki said...

Looks like you had fun. I told Kim that watching them with Gwen makes me wonder what I'm in for...