Please email them to me! petezgal at gmail dot com. thank you!!!
We would love them too Uncle Paul. What a great idea, thank you for doing that, we can't wait to read them.willardfam2002@yahoo.com
I'd like copies of those if you can.lexiehill@gmail.com
i'd love a copy! nikkiblasdell@hotmail.comthanks!
I would like to have Grandma's stories too. She will be thrilled that she is so popular.
Send us one too!Parry and linda
Send them to us also! Thanks Mom and Dad! Becky
I'm just learning how to post comments! Can you tell? Becky
Paul please send them to us too.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Please email them to me! petezgal at gmail dot com. thank you!!!
We would love them too Uncle Paul. What a great idea, thank you for doing that, we can't wait to read them.
willardfam2002@yahoo.com
I'd like copies of those if you can.
lexiehill@gmail.com
i'd love a copy! nikkiblasdell@hotmail.com
thanks!
I would like to have Grandma's stories too. She will be thrilled that she is so popular.
Send us one too!
Parry and linda
Send them to us also! Thanks Mom and Dad! Becky
Send them to us also! Thanks Mom and Dad! Becky
Send them to us also! Thanks Mom and Dad! Becky
Send them to us also! Thanks Mom and Dad! Becky
I'm just learning how to post comments! Can you tell? Becky
Paul please send them to us too.
Post a Comment