Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Little Update For Ya

So I just thought I would give you all a little update since I haven't seen anyone in a while and I just know that everyone is dying to hear from me. So the snow has melted and it's jacket weather up here in Logan. Although it's only upper 30's to 40's, it feels so warm. People are wearing shorts and short-sleeved shirts- I think people are a little excited for spring.

Amazingly, I have survived my first year of college, so far (knock on wood) and without gaining the freshman 15!! So that's pretty much all I have to say besides the fact that school is OVER in 4 WEEKS!! Well that's my life- interesting, eh?

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Congradulations!!! Although we would never know if you did gain 15, you would still be thin. What are your summer plans?

Unknown said...

bwahaha wait til finals and see what your saying then! haha jk thats awesome and I get to go see you today I will be there in a matter of hours actually! yippee

Lexie & Sharrid said...

you couldn't gain 15 pounds if your life was in jeopardy! ha neither could I! ha ha

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Don't worry Natalie, I gained 15 pounds for you. YOUR WELCOME!