Hi Everyone
I have not been tagged, but I am going to give a little update on us anyway. Josh and I have been in Tetonia almost a year now and we are excited to stay at least another year. Last week Josh finished teaching ski school at Targhee and yesterday was our last ski day. It has been great to have Josh work up there, we have skied a ton this winter! We are excited for spring. We still have at least 2 feet of snow in our front yard, which is definately an odd spring! Josh started his new position here at Badger Creek, and we will be moving into a new house in June. We will be very busy for the summer so we don't know if we will be able to make it to any family gatherings, but if anyone wants to come play up here you are welcome! We miss and love you all!
Josh and Roxanne

Our ground hog day. From the looks of it spring won't come until July.



5 comments:
you live in that cabin up there? That is sweet!!
I'm jealous you guys got to ski so much this year. Definately plan on us coming next winter for a ski trip! I think it would be fun to come to Badger Creek too, when are the best days/time during the summer?
Looks freezing up there! But I love the cabin!
You should write a novel, you live in the perfect place for it. It could be an adventure, mystery or a romance (clean of course). You'll have the best stories to tell, even if you don't, make them up!
Congrats on the new job. I think we need to have a Willard reunion up there next summer. What a beautiful area, although very cold looking.
Love, Brenda
Post a Comment