Thanks for helping us all remember each other's birthdays! I really appreciate getting the little card from you every year, but it's great that you're going
green and saving your moo-la. You guys never forget. I'll post the birthdays on the side of the blog as you let us know who's is up! I have also added some new blogs and links - check 'em out. :)
3 comments:
Hey Nikki add my KW website to the list. www.beckyrealtor.com
It has tons of buyer/seller resources and you can do a property search for all listing on the Wasatch Front.
Love the new colors! Thanks for keep us in style!
Nice new look Nikki and i love the grandbaby pictures, so cute. But I am not biased.
Nice job Nikki - its great that you keep us updated. I love the pics of the great-grands! Thanks! xo mom
Post a Comment