Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Natalie!



Natalie is having a birthday on Monday, March 9th. Please don't ask me how "old" she will be I can never keep track. I am thinking 20 (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

So Happy 20 (or something) birthday Natalie! Here are a few things I know about Nat. She is very intelligent, a hard and committed worker, caring, kind, fun and beautiful to name a few. Nat is at the age of making many life altering decisions and I am so proud of her for making such good choices!

One of my earliest memories of Natalie was when she was around 7 and had just learned to water ski (again correct me if the age is way off). We were out on the boat and she jumped into the water, put her water skis on, yelled "hit it" and was standing up out of the water before the boat moved 10 feet. She was quite a sight then and has continued to impress me ever since.

Happy Birthday Nat! Thanks for being such an amazing person, I am really proud of you

3 comments:

Tibi said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!

Brenda said...

Have a great birthday Natalie! Enjoy some nice weather!

Josh and Nikki said...

i'd wish you a happy birthday, but i know you already had a happy birthday because you spent it with me! :)