
Tom arrow, March 19th our little Stephanie will be all grown up and legal! That's right she can now vote and be tried as an adult but is still too young to buy dry ice.
As I thought about what memory I should share about Steph I thought about the time she and Jeff joined us on a backpacking trip. Sounds like a normal thing right. Oh did I mention that they hiked the trail in total darkness and arrived at camp around midnight? What adventurers!
Matt will always remember coming off his mission and meeting Stephanie for the first time. She was about 18 months old at the time. He tried to get her to come see him but she was not too interested in him. A few days later the girls slept over at Grandma and Grandpa's house and Stephanie kept waking up which meant she also kept waking Matt up. He finally just picked her up and laid down with her sleeping on his chest. She slept soundly the rest of the night but I think he was not quite as lucky.
Steph is a smart, beautiful, fun, and a great cousin! We love you! Have a great birthday!



1 comment:
Have a great Birthday STEPHANIE!!!
Post a Comment