We are finished with finding a dress .... paying for a dress (thanks to Jeff for all of the dresses over the years) ..... doing hair (I couldn't do it anyway) .... the flower thing - Stephanie always made me pin it on :) ...... Stephanie went to the senior prom with Christian Taylor (Brian Taylor's son). They had a great time.
And So It Goes...
10 years ago



1 comment:
Whoa, lookin' good! You're right you do look HOT! haha. I really like your dress, too bad all the cute ones came after I was done going to dances- jk mom. Sorry I missed it, I know you so badly wanted me to do your hair. :) Oh and way to pick a basketball boy- how come I never get so lucky?
I just attract quiet, weird boys. Steph you gotta teach me the ways, will you reveal your secret?
Post a Comment