Joshua Willard's early arrival surely was a surprise, but we are so glad he came when he did. He was 2 1/2 weeks early and came very quickly. So quickly that our midwife wasn't able to make it and called another midwife that arrived about 30 minutes before J. Willard was born.Josh, J. Willard, and I are currently living in Orem with Josh's parents. We moved from our home in Lehi the first of August. Josh is preparing to take the GRE, applying to PA schools, and working for his dad in Salt Lake. I am learning to be a mom and enjoying every minute that I get to spend with this precious little one.
Last week we went to the doctor to ask about a few small concerns our midwife had. The visit quickly turned into large concerns that the doctor had. After a long day and several tests, we now know that J.W. doesn't have hydrocephalus (water on the brain) or hypothyroidism. We are still waiting for results to know if he has Down Syndrome. He is a content little baby, sleeping and eating most the day. He doesn't really cry much, which his parents are thankful for.
We are amazed at the love and joy that our new baby has brought to our lives. Thank you for your prayers, love and support!
love the Bensons



3 comments:
I really like the announcement, it turned out really cute! Hey I think I'll be home next weekend, maybe I can come see you and Willard? Love ya.
What a precious beautiful baby boy. Congratulations, I am so happy for you. Thanks for posting pictures of Joshua Willard. Good luck with the next few weeks and all the medical jargon you'll be learning. More perfect babies need more medical attention for some reason. Please call me any time.
Lots of Love,
Brenda
Congratulations! He is adorable, as are his parents! Love you guys!
Post a Comment