Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Dain!

Dain has always been a fun nephew. I have tons of fun memories of babysitting Dain when he was just a young one. The first diaper I ever changed was on Dain, and I remember that after I finished changing it...it was on sideways! Brenda had a good laugh about that one.

I remember when Dain was about 4 years old, and he was running around the house singing his own version of "Walk Like An Egyptian", althought his lyrics sounded more like "Walk like Ma-DIP-shun". There was no way of convincing him that he wasn't singing it right!

I also had a good laugh one time when Brenda was trying to discipline Dain when he was about 3 or 4 years old. Brenda told him to do something, but he wouldn't do it, so Brenda started counting, "One!"... "Two!"...and before she could say the next one we heard a very tentative whisper come from Dain, "three?" Brenda couldn't keep a straight face after that!

We love you Dain! Have a wonderful birthday!

-Matt

No comments: