
I just thought I would let everyone know that J. Willard does have Down's Syndrome. We are not sure what implications this will have, but we are not worried. We are grateful to have a healthy, beautiful boy, and know that Heavenly Father has a plan for our little family. We are so excited to be J. Willard's parents and can feel his strong spirit. He is a joy in our lives. We love you all and thank you for your prayers and love.
rox



4 comments:
He is so adorable and I can't wait to meet him! You guys will be great parents for him!
Roxanne, what will you want us to call your boy? J. Willard, Joshua, Josh, J.? I love the name.
such a great picture of J.Will! He's a cutie!
I am sooo excited for you! My brother has a down syndrome little boy and he is AMAZING! I can't imagine our family without him! You can check out this great blog my sister-in-law and her friend did to help others share their stories of down syndrome babies.
elliesgift.blogspot.com
Post a Comment