Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to my little bro' Ryan!


Happy Birthday Ryan!

Now I have someone I can talk about...I could probably go on for pages and pages about all the stuff you and I've been through together.

Remember the time you:
  • Started a fire in the shed? And...
  • When you were the poster child for Lagoon (I was so jealous)? And...
  • The time we slept out on the deck and when we woke up a baby cougar (Tibi brought from Lagoon) was chasing us around? And...
  • When you beat up that 6th grader when you were in 2nd grade because he cut in line to the drinking fountain? And...
  • When you and your friend tackled me and shoved a skittle up my nose? And...
  • When we used to play dunk ball in our backyard for hours until our hands were bloody from dunking it so much? And...
  • When I drove my friends and yours to a Davis High football game in the old cadillac (I think there were at least 17 kids in the car)? And...
  • When I got married right before Mom and Dad went to Russia and they felt terrible that you'd be left alone (so they showered you with money and food)? And...
  • When you almost broke your toe off at Fine Woodworking and I had to haul you to the emergency room?
  • And I could go on and on....
Well, Little Bro', we hope you have a awesome birthday!


-Matt, Becky, Zack and Ty

No comments: